Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title. it's so annoying.

As the title it's so annoying

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us more info and perhaps some screenshot so we can better assist you?

Please try to be descriptive as much as possible and take screen grab of your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for quicker answers"):

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7044

And, as Bojan Živković already requested, please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is something wrong with the browser. Now I will upload the image

微信截图_20190712112542.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11111.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4444.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need to use Artboards what does to matter how stuff is displayed outside of those anyway?

Have you tried adding a Background Layer (Layer > New Layer, Layer > New > Background from Layer)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add background is ok.However. I think it's not the final solution~As my work required,I need to put lots of text out the artboards,This makes my work easier~I remember that previous version ,the stuff outside of artboards won't be blurred, And now the version is upgraded, but it becomes blurred~This makes me confused

This is not the final solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The elements do not appear to be »blurred« at all, only the semitransparent edge pixels seem to be affected but not blurred.

And the issue seems to be purely display-related, the elements are not actually damaged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly it not actually damaged, i know that. Anyway  i  just care about the edge, because the text not legible at all.

I need to put the reference text and image outside the artboard.that is it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines