Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kind Request For Some Photoshop Assistance : Cropping Images In Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Folks,

Just need some assistance on how to seamlessly crop images in Photoshop. I was just working on a magazine project of mine and was just trying to add an image of a movie producer to be adressed as one of my subjects my magazine was going to discuss about.

I had used Photoshop's magic lasso tools, background eraser tool and magnetic lasso tool to try and achive this but I can't seem to achieve a good result nonetheless; even after a numerous amount of tries.

If anyone could please kindly potentially provide me a good cropped version of my image(s) which can identifed down below just with the main subject by himself (i.e: the man), as soon as possible (preferably before Friday) that would be an absolute great help!

• Thanks
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of cropping, it sounds like you are trying to isolate the subject with a transparent background. If so, try this tutorial from Jesús Ramirez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV1DAf5cYXE

If you really meant Crop, use the Crop tool "C" and drag the edges of the image in.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/crop-straighten-photos.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are many Photoshop tutorials on the web for extracting subjects . You should use then to learn how to do your job. This is a user forum where users help each other withe problems and learn to use Adobe products like Photoshop.  Its not a free labor pool for you needs.  You need to learn how to do your work yourself. If you have a Friday dead line you need to get a move on for extracting subject Hair is difficult and requires work.  knowledge, practice, skill and its not always possible.  You need to learn how to mask well for its none destructive and you can fudge difficult areas.

There is also a legal problem we do not know if those image are your to use. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines