Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11

Photoshop 24.3

Duplication:

----------------

Add Photoshop to the TaskBar (not sure if important)

In Windows, move over to Desktop 2. 

Launch Photoshop from the Task Bar.

Photoshop opens in Desktop 1.

Launching and opening in Desktop 2 worked fine on Windows 10 with a slightly older Photoshop version just a week or so ago.  

Other apps can be launched and opened in Desktop 2 without issue.  I only see this problem with Photoshop.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Sorry, my mistake. 😅

It does seems to be working correctly.  I had moved it to Desktop 2 previously, more than once in fact, but since the computer rebooted eact time before I closed Photoshop it didn't save the setting.  Sorry for the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RM07x I'm not a Windows 11 user, but try this, minimize Photoshop and drag it from the title bar to the monitor you want it on, then maximize Photoshop again, close Photoshop and relaunch Photoshop and it should open on the monitor you moved it too

2023-04-01 21_01_49-This PC.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, my mistake. 😅

It does seems to be working correctly.  I had moved it to Desktop 2 previously, more than once in fact, but since the computer rebooted eact time before I closed Photoshop it didn't save the setting.  Sorry for the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines