• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer opacity doesn't update in real time

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When moving the opacity slider on the layers pannel, it only shows effect after I let go and not while I'm moving the sliders. Is there a way to make it update in real time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It works on Windows too. It remains that the opacity update is sluggish compared to the  CTRL+T workaround that makes it very very smooth (a real real-time) and I wonder why. I will keep using it whenever possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having this problem for a while now on macOS 12.3 and 12.4, it's very annoying. I believe it's related to the navigator somehow since opacity changes appear in real time in the navigator but not in the main window. I tried updating/downgrading Photoshop and it doesn't help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any updates on this issue? I still have it on my M1 Max macbook pro using the latest version of PS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines