• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

layer panel overlapping

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using photoshop 2020 and recently changed my laptop to MacBookPro. Everytime when I open new project or a project I already made from previous laptop, every text of layer panel are overlapping as picture shown. I already tried restarting my laptop and uninstall and reinstall photoshop. However they are not working. Could anyone else help with my issue... thanks

Tスクリーンショット 2020-07-30 18.58.03.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows will work that way when palette are floating(not docked to Photoshop's window frame).  Mac users have an option not to show Application frames. I do not know but I feel that may have something to do with your layer palette floating over your image.  I use windows.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I see that the layer name overlaps the layer thumbnail.

Are you runnig 21.2.1? I'm asking as many small bugs are fixed in each release.

Did you install the US and the localized version, or just the localized version?

did you reset Photoshop's preferences by holding down Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Pc) Cmd+Opt+Shift (Mac) as you click on Photoshop's icon to start it up.

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

If you do have access to the menu Edit>Preferences (Pc) or Photoshop>Preferences (Mac), it is possible to reset them from the General submenu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your advise. it seems they have bugs as i can see overlapping in other palette and menu...

i tried resetting prefrence as you told me but still the same.

I download just the localized version i guess. (I am still new for Photoshop...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines