• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer Panel Resolution & Transparency Grid

Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if this has been covered—is anyone having problems with the Layer panel thumbnails when the transparency grid is turned off in the latest CC2019? With the grid turned on in prefs everything works fine, but if I set it to None and then toggle a layer on and off I get this:

Screen Shot 2.png

Screen Shot 4.png

The Layer‘s preview gets corrupted

Screen Shot 5.png

If I downsample it gets worse. Have tried trashing prefs, using legacy blending modes.

Screen Shot 6.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems there is a problem. I am on win 10.

Transparency turned off

transparency turned off.jpg

Transparency on

transparency turned on.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear, the problem I‘m seeing is with the Layer panel’s thumbnail, not the layer itself.

Screen Shot 7.png

Screen Shot 8.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob

I've just tested and can replicate that here in v20.0.3 on Windows 10 v1809. I hadn't noticed it before as I keep the "small" transparency grid on.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see from screenshots I see problem with both: layer thumbnail and layer content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so I had this problem too, but I resolved it by resetting my preferenves by going to: edit> preferences> general> reset preferences on quit. then i closed photoshop and started it up again. I know this "lower resolution of the previewed layers" is an option and I klikked it somewhere but I dont know where to find it and turn it off again so resetting my settings helped me. hope it helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happens for me. The problem also exists for all Thumbnail Size options in the Panel Options section of the Layers panel menu.

photoshop-layer-thumbnail-problem.png

Macbook Pro

Photoshop 20.0.3

macOS Mojave 10.14.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines