• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licenses for Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, if I have license creative cloud - all apps for K-12 and on our PC's at academy we have adobe photoshop 2020 version, can I continue licenses for adobe photoshop 2020 with this licenses?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Илья5E6F ,

I'm not sure I understand your question.

It seems you are asking if you can install just Photoshop if your have creative cloud licenses?

You determine what you wish to install either via the desktop app or the admin console.

Hope that helps

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help.
I mean, that I have on my PC Photoshop version 2020. And now I have license creative cloud - all apps for K-12. And I want to understand, Can I renew Photoshop version 2020 using license creative cloud - all apps for K-12?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All updates are included in the subscription, if that's what you're asking. If you're on 2020 now, you can just open the CC desktop app and update to the 2022 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What if I want to stay on the 2020 version with this license? Since most computers have Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines