• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile doesn’t esport to Photoshop Mobile

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Lightroom Mobile on my iPad, sometimes it will allow me to "Edit in Photoshop," and then in Photoshop will allow me to go back to Lightroom. I understood this became available in an upgrade. Most of the time, it will not allow this. I have to round trip moving a file to Photoshop from Lightroom by saving it to the camera roll and then loading it into Photoshop. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you see something in common for the files where it work or not? Raw files, jpeg, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today I tried both heic and raw and it did not work. A few days ago, I'm pretty sure I tried raw but not sure what else, and it worked fine. I edited several photos that day, but not sure if they images had anything in common, and I could export to Photoshop each time. I was amazed since it had not worked a day or two before that. It just seems to be inconsistent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines