Lines appearing outside the canvas area

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community. 

I just bought a new PC monitor, and Im seeing line appearing outside the canvas area, both in PS and AI.

What could this be? is it a known Adobe glitch or is it my new monitor? Im a bit worried..

Kind regards.

StefanCargoski_0-1646181869274.pngStefanCargoski_1-1646181886046.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I dont have this option to "Disable Native Canvas". This is what appears in the Technology Previews:
adeobweeeee.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the same exact monitor, and the lines dont show up, so its obviously a fault of the monitor.

Kind regards.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines