• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquify or arrange to template file

Explorer ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for a weird title...didn't figure out a better one.

I'm wondering if it's possible to Liquify or to arrange my t-shirt to the template beneath the t-shirt.  See the picture to have a better understanding of what I mean. Am I a dreamer or this is possible to achieve ? Thank you.

Images to test are here :

T-shirt

Template

liquify.png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your T-shirt look like its 3D on a manikin

Screen-Shot-2019-05-29-at-17-05-00.png

Why would you want to steamroller that to make it look 2d like? Are you framing it behind glass and hanging it on your wall?Screen-Shot-2019-05-29-at-17-04-55.png

t-wall.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hehe, JJMack you rock as usual !

No, I'm not trying to hang it on the wall and make it a 2D even though it looks nice !

My Idea is to have the shape more consistent especially the sides. That would save me a lot of time instead of liquifying every single item. If only that's possible to achieve. Thank you

sides.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most T-shirt Mockup templates documents  use a smart object layer that users can use to add their design to the T-shirt.  There may be other layers the user can also use to change color, fabric, trim etc.   However the T-shirt is normally part of the template and will be contoured to a human body and may have an associated  displacement map. The smart object layer with the visible T-shirt  design may be distorted by the layers associated transform to conform to the body shape and may also be masked or clipped to constrain the users design visibility to the T-shirt.

My Mockup template normally use Smart Object Layer that will share objects. So I can group all the object that ned to be populated the on the top of the Layer Stack where ther visibility will be set off even have opacity and fill set to 0.  That enables my Photoshop mockup scripts to batch populate my mockup templates. Below these none visible smart object layers are my Layer groups where layers are visible,  There will be smart object layer that share the top none visible layers objects.  These layers associated transform will position and distort the object for how it is used in the composite image.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines