• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Little glitch images appear on layers I draw on

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On adobe photoshop cc 19.1.6 release there seems to be odd images glitches on my drawing layers. the weird thing is that I can get rid  of them with an eraser or brush by painting over it but the fact is when I click on a layer and paint over that obe, click another layer another image like glitch appears, a bar like glitch that appears and another one would appear again when I erase or paint over that. What is going on? I have a project due this week and it’s really important. The glitch images appear when I save it to a jpg too and that’s not good! This only seems to appear oddly enough on one file of mine on photoshop. M other projects don’t seem to have the same effect on it.

My MacBook Pro with macOs high seirra 2017

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you show us a screenshot?

Have you reset photoshop preferences or Reboot your photoshop ?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not reset photoshop preferences or reboot it because I’m afraid I’m going to lose all my content even though I have it on a hard Drive. I have a screen shot but this website isn’t letting me show it to you. Do you have a email I can send this to you if that’s not so direct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2.pngHi, Upload your screenshot here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn’t appear on my phone. I have no internet on my computer and I can’t move my car to someplace with internet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay internet came back on thank you. but can you see the bar lines of glitches on the main girl's hair?

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 10.42.39 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try temporarily turning off "Use Graphics Processor" in Preferences Performance and see if it makes a difference.

If it does then turn it back on - but try each of the drawing modes -Basic, Normal and Advanced.

You will need to restart Photoshop after each change

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi res turn off graphic processor in preferences then all will be good...Thanks.

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where is that located in photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Photoshop go to edit then Preferences >>> Performance there you see it .ps pic.jpg

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines