Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Localize on Photoshop plugin SDK

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2007 Aug 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I am developing an application which needs to support multiple language. So I don't know that Photoshop SDK supported localize or not?

Please help me.

Hieu Nguyen.
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2007 Aug 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A plug-in for Photoshop must support localization issues. Photoshop does not have any support for localizing third party plug-ins.

What exactly are you looking to support in multiple languages?

We do have some technology that helps us localize strings but it is just for our internal strings and not a plug-in developer solution at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2007 Aug 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Dear Tom Ruark,

I would like to implement as following:

+ When application starts up , it recognizes the current language of OS and set the application's message base on this language
+ When user selects another language, the application will change the application's message base on that language.

+ I store the localize strings(message) on text file. Base on each language, I have each text file.

Do you have any Localize Manager library that compatible with Photoshop SDK or some technology? please share with me.

Thanks so much,

Hieu Nguyen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines