• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Login when connecting another drive

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem that has been bothering me for years. If I connect another drive to my computer via SATA cable, Photoshop always asks me to log in. But the username and password are not enough because "subscription status cannot be verified" because "we are having connection problems". But the internet is on. So I have to save other work, restart the whole computer and log in again. If I disconnect the disk, it's all over again... And so on and on...
Is it normal that I'm not allowed to plug in the disk with the photos? Is it normal for me to have to restart the whole computer every time?
Thanks for all the help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you working directly on the files from the drive you're connecting? It would be better to copy the files to your local hard drive and work from there. Here's more information:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines