Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a script similar to Super Export

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the scenario

a photoshop file with the top layer as a polaroid picture frame... the aim is then to load  approximately 1500 portrait images using the "load to stacks" script so that the layers appear in the polaroid...

I reckon I can work that part out but here is my question... does anybody know of a script or a way of then outputting all of those layers out to separate files but including the polaroid layer aswell, basically comping the polaroid, portrait and making 1500 separate files.

once we have the 1500 polaroid psd files, I then have to export to approximately 8 different sizes of png files for various devices... again can work this part out.

If anybody has any ideas or suggestions they would be most appreciated.

Darren Andrews

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sound like something easy would be to have the polaroid layer on the top layer.  Then once all the other layers are loaded, have the script select the topmost image layer (not the polaroid one), Make a duplicate of the file and use merge visible as an option, then scale and save the file to the file types you want.  Turn the visibility off on the layer and select the next layer down and repeat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2013 Sep 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul Riggott’s LayerSaver Script would have done it (edit: or rather some of it), I guess, but it seems to be offline.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1135749

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be very easy to create a  polaroid picture frame PSD template file and batch populate it with your image using my script.

If you want 8 sizes create 8 templates and run 8 batch jobs. If you use shapes for your frame.  Image Size can be used to create you extra seven templates.

Example http://www.mouseprints.net/old/dpr/polaroid-frame.psd

Photo Collage Toolkit UPDATED April 30, 2013 Added border option to PasteImageRoll.

Photoshop scripting is powerful and I believe this package demonstrates this.

The package includes four simple rules to follow when making Photo Collage Template PSD files so they will be compatible with my Photoshop scripts. There are sample template and many additional ones can be downloaded.

There are eleven scripts in this package they provide the following functions:

1. TestCollageTemplate.jsx - Used to test a Photo Collage Template while you are making it with Photoshop.
  2. CollageTemplateBuilder.jsx - Can build Templates compatible with this toolkit's scripts.
  3. LayerToAlphaChan.jsx - Used to convert a Prototype Image Layer stack into a template document.
  4. InteractivePopulateCollage.jsx - Used to interactively populate Any Photo Collage template. Offers most user control inserting pictures and text.
  5. ReplaceCollageImage.jsx - use to replace a populated collage image Smart Object layer with an other image correctly resized and positioned.
  6. ChangeTextSize.jsx - This script can be used to change Image stamps text size when the size used by the populating did not work well.
  7. PopulateCollageTemplate.jsx - Used to Automatically populate a Photo Collage template and leave the populated copy open in Photoshop.
  8. BatchOneImageCollage.jsx - Used to Automatically Batch Populate Collage templates that only have one image inserted. The Collage or Image may be stamped with text.
  9. BatchMultiImageCollage.jsx - Used to Automatically Batch Populate Any Photo Collage template with images in a source image folder. Easier to use than the interactive script. Saved collages can be tweaked.
  10. BatchPicturePackage.jsx - Used to Automatically Batch Populate Any Photo Collage template with an image in a source image folder
  11. PasteImageRoll.jsx - Paste Images into a document to be print on roll paper.

Documentation and Examples

polaroid-frame.png

http://www.mouseprints.net/old/dpr/911.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines