• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking For AI Help

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to upload a headshot (like of an actor) and generate a new AI image with the facial features??? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Not really in Photoshop, at least I haven't had any luck. I can only reco tools outside PS and then bringing the results back in for refinement.

I often rough-comp images I find online of celebs (this is usually for concept/pitch work for creative ageny clients) into scenes and then bring them into Krea.ai to use the refinement tools. Bring those results back into PS and mask out anything Krea did to change their features.

Hope that helps.

-Sef

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Character Consistency seems to be an important issue with image-creating generative AI, but I suspect Firefly is not top-of-the-heap in that field for a reason. 

If I understand correctly the generation of the likenesses of »persons of public interest« (politicians, actors, athletes, …) is ruled out right away (edit: in Firefly, that is) because of the risk of abuse. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@cmpdesignz , what is the context of this? 

An image of whom, what kind of image/s are you trying to create, …? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines