• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Match Font - Any alternative to find a specific typography?

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please excuse me if this question is not relevant to this forum.

I have been using Photoshop's Match Font feature to find similar fonts to reference images, but I'm struggling to find a specific typography style similar to the one in the attached image. This style is often seen in tin-type photography and video games such as Red Dead Redemption.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions from fellow designers on how I can locate this type of typography.

Thank you in advance for your help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

That is not a font - tin type text was hand written. Try looking for a handwriting font that meets your needs. You can also try other sites like whatthefont or dafont to search by images of the text.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not a font - tin type text was hand written. Try looking for a handwriting font that meets your needs. You can also try other sites like whatthefont or dafont to search by images of the text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,
Yeah, I thought it was handwritten. Probably it's quicker to draw handwriting texts by myself. 
Thanks for your reply, anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines