• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menus not working in Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the drop down menus in Photoshop no longer drop down when clicked.  The solution that worked for me was to disable the Intel display adapter (which I wasn't using) in control panel. Leaving only the Nvidia adapter.

I'm using an Intel PC with Windows 11 and an Nvidia Geforce 2060 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

I have the two monitors connected to an Nvidia Geforce 2060 card and I resolved the problem by disabling the onboard Intel graphics adapter (which I'm not using)  after I read a post elsewhere that suggested this as fix for a related issue (can't remember what exactly)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Photoshop has not been tested to run on Windows 11, you could try a preference reset to see if it helps

2021-07-29 11_14_26-© 0070.tif @ 100% (RGB_8#).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the two monitors connected to an Nvidia Geforce 2060 card and I resolved the problem by disabling the onboard Intel graphics adapter (which I'm not using)  after I read a post elsewhere that suggested this as fix for a related issue (can't remember what exactly)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe writing on GPU issues.

Here are some suggestions from Adobe for GPU issues.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Another possible option: Does turning on »Deactivate Native Canvas« (Photoshop > Preferences > Technology Previews) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

I hope this helps

neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'

google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines