• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge to HDR Pro not working Photoshop CC 2021 last update and 2022 version

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both in the latest 2021 update and the recent ps 2022 hdr pro does not work. In the first, passing from bridge to the third file it freezes, in 2022 instead everything opens well, loads the files, I go to work on camera raw and when I push ok it reopens photoshop but does not load the hdr pro

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I load files directly into PS 2022 via "Automate>Merge To HDR Pro", photos load, then everything quits. ?

Somewhere I read a response which suggested uninstalling PS then reinstalling it and the problem is solved. Haven't yet tried this supposed "fix".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running  23.4.2 20220711.r.603 aa147b3 x64 and having the same issue.  I see photoshop process the images into an HDR but them it quites.  Just 3 files that are psp and 3 MB each.  Have done many HDR merges in the past with no issues.  Per other notes, I have reinstalled PSP.  No effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto. PSP 23.5.0. It does not matter whether I call HDR Pro from Lightroom or directly within Photoshop. The individual exposures load sequentially as expected and then disappear just when I would expect the merged image. Photoshop does not crash. It's as if I had never done anything. I uninstalled PSP, rebooted, and reinstalled PSP to no positive effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same exact issue since my last 2 PS updates. It is now 2024, my macbook pro is up to date, as well as PS app, can't figure out why it acts like it is doing the job, only to completely disappear as soon as my merged image is supposed to appear. Any new info as to why this is happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines