• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing pixel

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ve switched from CS6 to CC 2019 some weeks ago...form the beginning i had a strange thing with missing pixels in Photoshop. fehlpixel-in-photoshop.jpg

When i export a file( eg. TIF; or JPG) from Illustrator and open that file in Photoshop the is a 1px "whitespace" on a random side of the picture. sometimes its left sided somtimes on the right or top side. i dont know why this happend.
And NO..even if i export the files with bleed there is this phenomenon.

Its totally frustrating and time consuming to fix this issue with stemptool or brushtool.

Just wonder why this happen since this workflow workded fine with CS6 for ages. Any suggestions what the solution can be?

Something with pixelratio? or whatever?

Thanks for any solutions hints and ideas!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I think its matte.

Try to select matte none when you export a file from illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx for the hint, but i dont export it with "Export for Screens" since 90% of all pictures are for print usage, so i use the "export as funktion" and there is no such "matte none" selector.

Any other ideas? i imagine i had it once in CS6 and fixed it with pixelratio or pixelsize in some preferances...but i cant remember where 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines