• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing practice files on Creative Cloud tutorial

Participant ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jesus Ramirez has recently posted 4 tutorials on Creative Cloud and tells students to download his practice files but gives no link or hint or where to get the files. The main tutorial I'm looking at is Remove Distractions from your photo.

I had a long chat with Adobe about this and they couldn't help. This wass 4 days ago and the problem is still there even tho the tech support said Adobe would fix it.

Has anyone else found the practive files somewhere else?

Here's the page I'm talking about:

https://pages.adobe.com/creativecloud/en/lr-and-ps-together/step?1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@craigst wrote:

Jesus Ramirez has recently posted 4 tutorials on Creative Cloud and tells students to download his practice files but gives no link or hint or where to get the files.

Jesús does tell you how to get the files and shows a screenshot at 00:31 in the tutorial. Unfortunately, your link is not to his Photoshop Training Channel (PTC), instead it is on the Adobe website and the link to the file is missing.

Jesús has a "Contact Us" form on his website and you might try contacting him directly.

https://photoshoptrainingchannel.com/contact-us/

While you are waiting, watch the video and try it with your own files.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried searching his PTC but these tutorials didn't show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Jesús has a "Contact Us" form on his website. Did you try contacting him?

https://photoshoptrainingchannel.com/contact-us/

Did you watch the video and try it with your own files?

I can report it, but the person we report these things to lives in a country that has a bank holiday on Monday and won't see it until Tuesday.

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to contact Jesus and did all the other stuff, but still 2 weeks later and nothing has changed. Still have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking back @craigst . I reported it to the Back Room on Tuesday and was told on Wednesday that they had found out who manages the page and contacted them. I've just now asked again if there are updates.

The tutorials from Jesús are always exceptional, so I hope this gets resolved soon.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@craigst 

I've heard back that the issue has been reported to the relevant team. Hopefully it will get fixed soon. 

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @craigst 

Unfortunately, I don't have control over Adobe pages. But I have sent an email to see if we can get the files back up. Thank you! My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JRfromPTC 

Thank you for checking in Jesús!

Cheers,

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still no resolution to this problem. Hello, Adobe! Are you there? Hello?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines