Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing tools...

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

Quick question that someone might be able to help me out with. I just bought the new M1 mac mini and did all of my adobe downloads on it. I just went to work on a photo in Photoshop and noticed a few things are missing... I've only been playing around for a few minutes so I'm not sure if there is more, but this is what I've noticed so far. In the filters menu, there used to be a shake reduction option that is not available on the mac mini. As well, there is no "share image" icon on the far right where you could save it to photos, etc... I've  checked and both my macbook pro and mac mini are updated to the most recent version of photoshop, so I'm not sure why these things are missing. Not sure what else might be missing either. But just wanted to see if anyone had any insight as to why this is happening. Thank you in advance for any help!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I don't use a MAC but both options are available for me on Windows 10 with Photoshop version 22.4.3

2021-07-24 10_23_02-© 0064.tif @ 100% (RGB_8#).png

2021-07-24 10_23_39-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines