Mockup design shortcut

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using the mockup bellow for one of my projects. I would like to know if there is a shortcut to insert my design in all the wine labels at once. Right now I feel like I am loosing a lot of time going through them individually. (However the labels are in seperated files in this mockup) Thank you in advance.

Screenshot 2022-04-08 at 09.35.36.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you set up one Smart Object instance for each visible label changing its content should be easy. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your response!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use duped copies of the original smart object, then when the original "parent" is updated, the "children" will reflect the changes.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you use duped copies? Thank you for your response!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you duplicate the SO in the Layer Panel or by Layer > New > Layer Via Copy the resulting object is another instance of the same SO. 

So double-clicking the SO, doing some changes and saving it will result in both (or more) instances being updated. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines