Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mockups

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! quisiera saber cómo puedo editar un mockup en Photshop para iPad

Hi! I wantede to know how i can edit or make a mockup or template in Photoshop por iPad

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

There is no standard for mockup templates.   However, most Product Mockup Templates use Smart object layers for product design elements. As far as I know iPad Photoshop does not support Smart object layers.  I believe Adobe will add many of desktop Photoshop features to iPad Photoshop. IMO it will take  Adobe a years

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would depend on the Mockup psd you want to create. Does iPad Photoshop support all the layer types you want to us in your template. Does iPad support smart object layer yet.  I have not look at iPad Photoshop in a long time it was missing to many photoshop features when I last looked and  I'm not a great fan of  touch user interfaces and Photoshop using  conflicting name and shortcuts on the iPad.  IMO when using iPad Photoshop you still need a keyboard and shortcut.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JJMack, thanks for replying. I study graphic design and i just bought
the iPad this month, so i don’t know much about it. I have a work to do
with mockups and i really need to figure this out! It doesn't ´t matter if
you don't know, thanks though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no standard for mockup templates.   However, most Product Mockup Templates use Smart object layers for product design elements. As far as I know iPad Photoshop does not support Smart object layers.  I believe Adobe will add many of desktop Photoshop features to iPad Photoshop. IMO it will take  Adobe a years

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines