• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple document windows stuck in left corner in fullscreen mode while switching

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends of the commuity,

I am using the newest Photoshop on my Mac with 10.15.3. I have two displays, but I do not think that my issue has something to do with that, hence it somehow happens since yesterday. Before that I had not that problem...

Problem:

When I have multiple documents opend in Photoshop Screenshot 2020-02-25 at 10.16.17.png

and go to fullscreen mode (keyboard shortcut "F" or via the tools panel) the windows go stuck on the left corner of Photoshop when I switch between the documents (control+tab or via menu-window-documents...). I can't move the document while I am still in fullscreen mode, I have to toggle to standard to be able to. Even the hand tool is no help within fullscreen (overscroll is enabled in the settings). 

Screenshot 2020-02-25 at 10.16.46.png

This is very frustrating, because I mostly work with multiple documents and smart objects and this bug drops my workflow.

Anyone a idea? I really do not want to reinstall Photoshop and loos all my settings and custom shortcuts.

Please help.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, it happens when I work with one file, and it gets stuck on the right side when in full screen mode. Is there a solution to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, unfortunataly I did not get any respond. Also after reinstalling Mac OS and Adobe CC from scratch, the problem still appears.

Really annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess it has something to do with the custom settings? I did a reset in the preferences and now it is fine. I hope it will not show up again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines