Multiple Photoshop Versions Not Uninstalling in Win 11

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello one and all,

Ok here goes. I have 4 different versions of Photoshop on my pc. See image attached.

I have tried many time to uninstall one by one, keeping the latest version being 23.4.1, however, none of these previous versions disappear/uninstall.

So I went to my WinDoctor, he said, it's an Adobe thing, I went to my AdobeDoctor, he said, it's a Microsoft thing, and so on and around and around we all went. I got dizzy, sat down and reliased, the pros know nuthin.

So here we are ... back to the community we're we all began.

May I have an answer from someone on how to fix/uninstall/make disapear Photoshop old versions pleeeeease?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know without any install logs. Start by booting into safe mode and try to uninstall from there.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the CC desktop app to uninstall.

With Winows add/remove programs, I've seen on many occasions over the years that the uninstalled application appears to remain in the list for a while, but it is in fact uninstalled and will be gone from the list next time you open it.

Important: if you want to avoid breaking your file associations, always start with the newest PS version and work backwards. Then when they're all out, reinstall the one you want to keep.

uninstall.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried the Adobe Cleaner Tool

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines