My Photoshop is crashing, but the weird part is that it still using 24mb of internet constantly

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today my Photoshop was crashing every 10min of use, I need to kill the process to open it again. But when I went kill it again, I noticed that the program was still using some memory and also ~10/24Mbps constantly, even crashed... What's happening?

Captura de Tela (238).jpg

It's funny that when the program is running normally, it uses 0Mbps of Network.. 

Captura de tela 2022-07-14 222030.png

Why?

I'm using Windows 11, the version of my Photoshop is 23.4.1.

AMD Ryzen 3

16gb RAM

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you possibly saving your Photoshop files to the cloud? Could it be trying to download/upload/sync files?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you reinstall the software?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Guilherme dos S. Carvalho sorry to hear this.

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

-- Cory

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines