• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Trial is limited to 7 days, Why?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2016 Apr 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just loaded the photography trial and it says 7 days only? I am pretty sure I am going to purchase, but would like to take advantage of the full trial,

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Hi all,

From time to time we run tests on Adobe.com to help us ensure we are providing the best experience possible for our customers. These tests cover a range of items, including the duration of app trials, and may or may not be presented to all visitors to Adobe.com. We are currently running a number of tests in select countries that are testing for shorter and longer trial duration periods.

Regards

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 105 Replies 105
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your support guys. Good job my skin has thickened up since joining this forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely agree with Gene.

And, as requested in the post immediately above yours, "what led you to believe it was a 30-day trial? There is no current Adobe messaging that indicates that, AFAIK."

You claim that Adobe says CC is a 30-day trial and so is guilty of "false advertising," while accusing another poster here of an "illegal act"... For such serious claims, you should provide some proof, don't you think?

PS – Note that Adobe cannot put trial users into "automatic subscriptions without their direct approval" because running an Adobe trial never requires a credit card nor any other payment information, simply your name and email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread is becoming surreal.

Your first post: "If something says 30 day trial and then gives 7 days, people were mislead [sic] in a breach of their legal rights under the heading 'false advertising'."

Your second post: "I never said it did say 30 days"

That's not even getting into the rest of it.

The original question asked in the title of this thread has been addressed and answered several times over. I suggest that this discussion is no longer productive and should be closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Stranger Things11,

talk about the pot calling the kettle black, you have a nerve calling me rude. Maybe English isn't your native language, but that does not excuse an unsolicited attack on me. What I said  was helpful and 99 people out of a hundred would agree with that, but unfortunately there is always one 'know it all' looking to 'troll'

As Gene said if I was an Adobe employee I'd have 'staff' under my name and I don't hold shares in the company either. All I am is someone who like the other ACPs and MVPs , Adobe trusts to give advice to customers using it's products, nothing more. Adobe makes 2 billion dollars a quarter in profit, I somehow suspect they don't need your miserable $10 and credit card number to flog off to Cambridge Analytica-which doesn't even exist now. The money back guarantee is 100% genuine and I have in three years never seen a post here from someone with whom that promise was not honoured.

I particularly resent your comment about my profile photo, what dam business of yours is it what I look like, when you haven't  got the balls to post a picture of yourself?  As I don't work for Adobe I could get pretty nasty with someone like you, but refuse to lower my self to your level so I'll leave you contemplating your next conspiracy theory down in whichever sewer you inhabit.

Terri Stevens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the trial and was only able to access it for one day. I should've had 7 days, but I only opened the software once during my 7 day trial and now that time is over, the period is continuous days. That is really frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that happened. Here is Adobe's official page on the topic:

Understand why Adobe trial software expires or ends early

But it may be helpful to know that if you want to continue to evaluate the software to see if it's right for you, then Adobe does offer a 14-day money back guarantee for all Creative Cloud purchases... so that if you wish to return your CC software license within that time period, then you should still be able to get a full refund back directly from the company.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines