Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filter

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with the Neural Filters in Photoshop 2022 (23.2.2!). When I want to use a Neural Filter, I get a rotating circle on the right part that does not go away (see screenshot). Seems that the filters are not loading.

Anyone have an idea how I can solve this? It used to work but not anymore.

Greetings from Eric

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric, 

We're sorry that you see trouble with Photoshop Neural filters. Thanks for reaching out.

Which macOS version are you using? Do you see this issue with all the Neural filters? Can you check if the graphics processor has been enabled or not in (Preferences> Performance)? Do you see any error messages?

Please go to Photoshop> Help> System Info and copy-paste it here. 

Check out this article for Neural Filters feedback and known issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-feedback.html.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I was able to solve it. The problem was that the firewall was blocking Photoshop's access to the Internet. Apparently there must be an internet connection to use the Neural filters. Since I opened this connection everything works as it should.
Thanks for your response.

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines