Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Neural filters not availible

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. After last update none of the Neural filters are working for me. I am not able to download/ use it. No idea what do with that, I got used to using them a lot since daily I am editing about 50 product photos (with faces) and skin smoothing filter is actually really speeding up my workflow, so if someone was able to give me a working solution, I would be really grateful. Thanks!

P.S. I am payin for my license, got all the updates, plenty of space on my drives, cache are clear, this happened after the last update, it was working before. Everything else is working fine, it is just Neural Filters.Screenshot_639.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked to ensure your GPU meets Photoshop's minimum requirements? (https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html)

In the past, Neural Filters dead crashed my previous computer on which I'd upgraded my GPU. I didn't even get far enough to try downloading anything - my computer dead locked. THEN, I tried turning OFF GPU support in Preferences>Performance. Then, the Neural filters worked perfectly, albeit slowly.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
13 hours ago 13 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@WookieTheSloth have you heard anything back regarding this?

Just noticed that I have the same issue. This is strange as I have used Neural filters before the new 23 update came out. And yes I do meet the minimum requirements. I've updated to the latest version to see if that fixed it but no go.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines