Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural filters stuck processing

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have seen some information about the new neural filters. I tried some and they worked, but the one to change the landscape doest work. When I applied it, starts to lead and process on device and it gets stuck on it. 

I reinstalled the application and checked the update, but after that, nothing has changed. 

Is there anyone facing the same?

Then if I hit Esc to *cancel* the processing, it starts to stop responding and ask to quit the app. 

I´m using Mac with Bigsur.

16gb 

and I have space available. 

Intel processing. 

Thank you, 

Hemerson 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hemerson,

Sorry about the trouble with Photoshop.
Can you please copy and paste your Photoshop system info? (In Photoshop, select Help > System Info. In the System Info dialog, click Copy.).

Would you mind updating your macOS?

Please do the following troubleshooting Go to Preferences > Performance and uncheck Use Graphics Processor and re-launch Photoshop.
If that helps, you can then update the GPU driver, reboot your computer, then re-enable Use Graphics Processor in the Performance Preferences and
restart Photoshop. Check this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Let us know, how it goes.
Thanks,
Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines