• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New font system is horrible

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to 25.7 on a Windows 10 Pro system. The new font system is horribly unworkable.

Is this an alpha version of the new system? Is there a setting to go back to the old font system, or do I have to go back to v25.6?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tom23196546a69f there's no setting to go back that I'm aware of, so the only option you have is to revert to 25.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tom23196546a69f ,

Can you give more details on what's not working for you? What improvements or changes would you like to see in the new font browser?

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing that is a little irritating is the Font list is much shorter on the screen than in

the previous Photoshop 2024 (ps ver 25.6)

Photoshop 2024 (ps ver 25.6)

256.png

Photoshop 2024 (ps ver 25.7)

257.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots to illustrate the issue/s (if it is about the user interface) or describe how the font selection process fails otherwise? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as the screen shot above, except when I tried to choose a font, I couldn't. I can't show a screenshot because I deleted v25.7, and went back to v25.6 (which works fine).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So clicking the name to select a Font did simply not register? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines