• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to Photoshop 2024. On my Mac, a photo only opens on the bottom third of the screen, not center

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a setting to get my all of my photo to appear in the Photoshop space on my Mac? Now, the lower portion of any photo I load is off the screen at the bottom. Thanks for any help! Duncan

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Dear Bojan,

Thank you for reaching out to help me. I was able to talk to an Adobe tech person who "reset my workspace." That solved the problem and put my images inside the Photoshop frame. Thanks again! Duncan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you provide a screenshot to illustrate the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Bojan,

Thank you for reaching out to help me. I was able to talk to an Adobe tech person who "reset my workspace." That solved the problem and put my images inside the Photoshop frame. Thanks again! Duncan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Window >> Application Frame (enable by adding a check )

Command 0 to fit in window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

I was able to get the problem fixed by talking with an Adobe tech person in India. I don't know much about Photoshop and he reset my workspace so that images fully appear in the Photoshop frame. Don't know why they didn't at the beginning, but I'm grateful to have them correct now. Thank you very much for reaching out to help me. It seems likely that I'll be back with more issues, and I appreciate your being there. Duncan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines