• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newest Adobe products do not sync between two computers

Explorer ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new MBP M1 Max machine, installed adobe and … no sync. No software is syncing preferences from the cloud. I have no sync option in preferences nothing. Does anyone can help? 

thx and regards 

fox

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There is no option to sync your preferences in Photoshop, there never has been, you can of cause manually migrate your settings

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im roniel medina web designer heres my website myherorm.com gpl-hero.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to sync images or settings? You can sync settings, but Photoshop is desktop-based.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The Sync settings have been removed. But it appears there is ONE MORE settiing Preferences>General then you can check "Preset Synching".

As long as you login with the same Adobe ID I'm pretty sure, By default, when you update to the latest version of Photoshop using the Creative Cloud desktop app, your presets, settings, and preferences are migrated from the earlier version of Photoshop. 

Hope that helps

mark

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines