• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No menu bar on Photoshop for Ipad version 2.6.2

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought an IPad Air specifically so I can work with Photoshop and it's new Pattern Preview tool.  I downloaded version 2.6.2 and there is no "menu bar" (ex. File, View, Edit).  I can't use a keyboard shortcut because I don't have a seperate keyboard for the IPad.  

Fortunately I got a free week trial period.  I tried calling Adobe support and they hung up on me after I described my problem.  I've reinstalled the app and restarted the Ipad.   I'm NOT tech savy at all so I have no idea what to do next!

Any help is appreciated!!

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultiak4ceju6qs7 

Photoshop for iPad does not have traditional menus as you might see on desktop applications. Instead, click the buttons at the left, top, and right of the iPad window. The ones on the top will let you print, save to another format, etc. On the left you will find the Tools, and on the right you will find Panel types of things.

Saving to a psdc on the Cloud is automatic.

1AD1C340-BA34-4FDF-8BB5-071FE080AD48.jpeg

@defaultiak4ceju6qs7 wrote:

I just bought an IPad Air specifically so I can work with Photoshop and it's new Pattern Preview tool. 

Good to know that the Pattern Preview tool has made it to the iPad version. I hadn't heard that, but will look for it.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for your help Jane!   
Maybe I'm wrong about Pattern Preview on the iPad.  I still can't find it.  I just wasted a bunch of money if it's only on the desktop.  I could have just bought a new desktop!!  
Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help, Susan, but I'm sorry it didn't go as you expected. You can click the question mark in the upper right and choose "Send Feedback" to put in a feature request to Adobe.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question. Is there a window menu on iPad or I just screwed myself for buying a 4k iPad FOR NOTHING BECAUSE THIS [abuse removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you familiar with iOS/iPadOS? It is NOT a desktop OS and doesn't work like the Mac or Windows.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/workspace-ipad.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines