• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No more Photoshop 2019 CC?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating Photoshop 2020, Photoshop 2019 CC is no longer in my Creative Cloud Suite. And the app is gone from the application folder. It was there before the update. Has Adobe discontinued and forced an uninstall of Photoshop 2019 CC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In creative cloud app click on the three dots after the open button where Photoshop is shown. It should show the options of other versions. Clicking on it should show you CC2019 and you can install it if needed.

Regarding CC2019 being removed on installing CC2020, there is an option to keep the old version when installing a new make version using creative cloud app. You need to use that

See https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OP spoke of »updating«, not »upgrading«, so I assumed they actually updated and that should have no effect on the older version/s. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choice of words can be misleading sometimes. Between your and my response i think we have covered the whole scenario of normal behaviour. Something out of it must help the OP, unless his case is one that feel through the cracks.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want to install an older version of Photoshop 2020. I want to re-install Photoshop CC 2019 (the desktop version). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I for one still have Photoshop CC 2019 installed even after updating Photoshop 2020 to 21.1.3. 

You should be able to install Photoshop CC 2019 again, but make sure to back-up all your customized presets in Photoshop 2020 first. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You could be getting misled by the naming. The current version is v21.1.3

Photoshop CC2019 was v20.0.9 and should still be available under "Other Versions"

Dave

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines