• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No original file. How to open puppet in Photoshop?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a puppet. However I don't have the original file I only have the .puppet file. Is there a way I can open it in photoshop with all of the layers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@default5zdz8o6upxmr wrote on 26 August:

... I only have the .puppet file. Is there a way I can open it in photoshop with all of the layers?

Hi

A file with a .puppet extension is not a Photoshop file. You will not be able to open it in Photoshop.

https://puppet.com/docs/puppet/6/type.html

"Puppet is an open source software configuration management and deployment tool. It's most commonly used on Linux and Windows to pull the strings on multiple application servers at once. But you can also use Puppet on several platforms, including IBM mainframes, Cisco switches, and Mac OS servers."

Please clarify if you are asking something else.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines