Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Sound is Playing Within Timeline Out of Nowhere

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!
The audio within my Photoshop timeline just randomly stopped playing audio completely. It doesn't matter what file it is, or if I restart my computer. I've checked the sound settings on my PC as well for photoshop, so it's 100% an issue within the application itself.
If anyone knows how to fix this, let me know! I appreciate any help y'all can provide.
Thanks!

~ A struggling animator who needs to turn this animatic in for work within the next 3 hours 😆

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an audio track in the timeline? And if so, is the audio toggled on? When it's toggle off, the 2 round lines to the right of the sound icon are gone. When it's on, the 2 round lines are visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

What version of Photoshop are you using? Can you show us a screenshot with the Image window and timeline visible?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines