• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not getting thumbnail previews

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am on a PC.  Microsoft latest version.  My photo folders are fine except One folder is not showing me the thumbnails, only the PS icon.  A couple of random photos in the same folder show the icon.  I've tried opening the image and closing it. No luck.  Any thoughts? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the most general sense this happens when there is unknown data in the files like custom metadata. Without more specific info about the files and what they contain, how they were recorded and so on nobody can tell you more than that, I'm afraid. Even sometimes just transferring them with a different method than usual from the camera has this weird effect because then Windows may add a marker to the files that tags them as dangerous or non-indexable. You'd have to provide all that info. as a start, though, check the folder view options and reset them plus also check the permissions, creation date and all that.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines