• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Obtaining a code or serial number for a very old version of photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. i purchased an edition of Photoshop CS5 Extended in 2007 (I think)m for my son. It is the Student and Teacher edition. I now want to install it on a new computer, because the one we used has finally ceased to work computer, and I cannot find the code to enable me to do this. Son is no longer in education, but he was when I bought it. I have tried the Ai chat which couldn't cope with my request. What can I do next? many thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Roberta34068218f3ih Not trying to be completely negative - but CS5 has completely ended support. Unless you have an license history in your account on Adobe.com there is nothing you can do. Even if you get the download to install and license (servers have been deactivated), it is not supported on newer OS systems like Win 11. If there are issues, again no support.

I would seriously look at the Photoshop photography plan for $9/mo. It's current and compatible.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Or check out Photoshop Elements which is a one time fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines