• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Oil paint filter has issue with display driver on an Nvidia GT710

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running photoshop 2018 CC and just installed the GT 710 video card which shows that it is supported on Adobe list of cards. Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) card FAQ .     Previously the oil pain filter was greyed out and after installing the new card it is active. As soon as I click the filter it boots up and then shows an error with the display driver and then says 'this feature will be disabled...etc'   

Here is what I have and what I have done.

Computer is running an i7 8gb Ram on Windows 10 pro 64bit

Photoshop 2018CC and 2017 CC   (same problem with both)

Installed a new Nvidia GT710 with 2gb ram and according to Nvidia it is Open Cl v 1.1 supported and adobe shows the 700 series as supported. (that's why i bought it)

Installed the latest drives (a few times and even downgraded a few drivers)

Pulled up the Nvida control panel and added Photoshop and sniffer to the control panel and played with multiple settings.

In photoshop went to preferences and performance and made sure Graphics GPU is checked. Under the advanced tab the Open CL option is greyed out and I can't get it to activate.

Deleted photoshop preferences and restarted, double checked device manager (no conflicts, only the gt710 and the driver is up to date)

I noticed a few posts from people online that either have or were going to get this card.  Did you get it working?  Any issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?