• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old Contact Sheet plug in

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still using CS5 - I own it, it works for me, and I no longer use it professionally so can't justify spending money on new version.  I use the File > Automate > Contact Sheet fairly often.  Not that it matters, but I generate contact sheets of all photos I've taken for the year and have them printed in a photo book as kind of a yearbook that is easier to browse, since I never print photos anymore.

Anyway - I recently got a new computer and I've moved over all my actions/shapes/fonts etc as best as I could.  One thing I am missing is the Contact Sheet that was found under the Automate menu.  I remember it being a hassle and I had to download something years ago but I can't remember what it was.  I've found plenty of old discussions on it saying you need a plug in, but all the links are no longer working.

Does anyone know of a way to get the plug in anymore?  I am on a Windows 11 machine.  Or, the name of the file and/or where it's saved?  I'd rather just download a new one if possible, but I do still have access to my old computer to go get it if I knew where to look.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

You can download the PSCS5OptionalPlugins_Win_en_US.zip from here

there is pdf with install instructions included

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/win/cs5/PSCS5OptionalPlugins_Win_en_US.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to mention - I did find the Output feature in Bridge but I don't think you can output in a jpg format.  I could output as pdf and then convert to jpg if I have to, but it's another step and the Contact Sheet function worked so well before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the PSCS5OptionalPlugins_Win_en_US.zip from here

there is pdf with install instructions included

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/win/cs5/PSCS5OptionalPlugins_Win_en_US.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get that link to work.  I tried breaking it down to http://download.adobe.com and every segment after it individually, but I get URL Not Found on all of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had tried Chrome and IE - just tried Edge and was able to get it to work.  Thank you much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff

I am also trying to get the contact sheet into PhotoshopCS5 using Windows 11.

I have downloaded the link and have the contact sheet and layout in the correct program folders as indicated in the pdf file. But when I open Photoshop-automate- it is not there.

Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bevie01,

On a Windows 64 bit system there should be two versions of Photoshop cs5, one 32 bit and one 64 bit, so make sure your putting plug-ins and presets in and/or running the corresponding version pf Photoshop cs5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines