• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One-click 'Save as jpeg' shortcut script please! - saved in the same folder

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been re-directed here because I was told a script could solve my problems - but I have no scripting experience/knowledge/ability! Below is my original problem and post. I got as close as 2 button presses, but I'm after that sweet, sweet single-button, double-my-productivity shortcut! Thanks!

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1106992

I use 'Save as .jpeg' ALL the time (Photoshop CS6, Mac ML), and it really feels like I should just be able to press one button (a shortcut) and the name/quality dialogs don't appear and it just saves a .jpeg into the folder that my original .PSD/file is in.

So basically:

- Press one button to save my open .PSD/file as a .jpeg

- Automatically save it in the same folder as my .PSD

- Save it as '10' quality in the jpeg settings

- No dialog boxes, as soon as I press the button, it saves it - if there's already a .jpeg of the same name, it creates a '-1','-2' etc.

I've tried using 'Actions', but it seems to save it wherever my original Action folder was - it doesn't change to whatever the current folder the .PSD is in...

Thanks!

Adam

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

I do not know if RemoveCopy.zxp works with CC ???

See Remove copy from layer name

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all - got a few javascripts that I hacked together that work great on Windows10. Have a look, download, alter as needed. 

https://github.com/mdmowry/photoshopSaveActions

best - 

Michael 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines