• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ongoing issues running Ps on my HP EliteOne 800

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past 2.5 mths I have had problems running photoshop on my HP ElitOne 800 PC. My PC is virus free, freshly scanned and in good order. Photoshop 2022 is the only program giving me any issues and it is up to date. Repeatedly freezes and becomes completely unresponsive (won't even close on the task bar and I have to open Task Manager to close it and re-open). It also is not responding to key commands as far as being able to view them as they occur in real time. After each and every change (mouse click/key press) I have to minimize the screen completely and reopen it full size- only them will it show the command made. It makes the change but I can't see what I'm doing until after it's done making commands such as 'move' near impossible. PLEASE HELP!!!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale setting somewhere:
Restore your preferences using this manual method:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually
Does it work correctly?
If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.
If it does solve the problem, I would like to get the folder of settings to try and figure out what is bad with them.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines