• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online Photoshop tutor help?

New Here ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have just started taking photos that I need to touch up. I would like to find someone very experienced with the Photoshop application. Someone I can pay to optimize my PS settings as well as shows me some tricks on how to remove wrinkles on a backdrop and any advice on existing pictures I have taken, Is there anyone here that can help or point me to a site that would offer this type of help? I would assume I do not need longer than 1 hour.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 hour is not much with a vast program like Photoshop. Just optimizing your settings can take a while depending on the nature of what you want to do. And learning those tips and tricks can also take a while. I would recommend going through the tutorials on Lynda.com. you can learn a lot there from the basics to the most advanced. Phlearn.com is another place you can check out that has a few good things. Not as much as Lynda, but still not bad. Then there are all of the tutorials you can go through with Adobe as well. And since it seems that you have a Photoshop subscription, they are therefor you to learn. Just click on that View Tutorials on your CC window

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 8.52.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. Trust me, I know PS is a HUGE program. I am only taking one certain type of picture pretty much over and over. Indoors in the same location. I am not needing to learn all the facets of the program..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but that is now. Who knows what the future holds. Also, the more you learn, the better your images will get in the post processing. There are a huge number of factors that you may not realize now that can improve your images dramatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jeffr80658101  wrote

I am not needing to learn all the facets of the program..

Hi Jeff,

I agree with Daniel. When you get stuck and have no idea why, it wil lead to unhappy frustration. Take time to learn the basics, then focus on the parts you need.

Don’t worry about learning all the facets of the program. That would likely take decades, and many of us are still learning after 25 years or more.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are plenty of Adobe Instructors out there - I am one - http://www.creativetraining.live. I would be happy to work with you.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines