Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open file one after one

Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have folder containing 100 files sorted by name. I need a script that open all files in this folder ,not in the same time but after I close one image the next one in folder will appears . Because I need to do some editing manually in each image and I dont want to open many files at the same time (slow down Ps) so I think this script would help. Thank you in advance !

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Sep 22, 2013 Sep 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the "Manual Batch" scripts to do this sort of workflow from this site.

http://www.ps-bridge-scripts.talktalk.net/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 22, 2013 Sep 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help . I will try this one.

Ok I have tried but the instruction seems not very clear to me. I already got 6 buttons in action palette , I ran the first action "Manual Batch" and an error alert appears " Window does not have a contructor - line 26 var win = new Window ('dialog', 'MB')

Is there any scripts simpler then this one, something that I can directly run without installation . I'm new to scripts. I can not run window as Administrator -that's my company regulation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 09, 2013 Nov 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please, everyone help with my question !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2013 Nov 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of photoshop are you using?  Paul's scripts are usually very good.  Here's a link regarding the error warning, but not with this script:

http://ps-scripts.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3492&p=16078&hilit=does+not+have+a+constructor&sid=b39a...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 10, 2013 Nov 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm using Ps Cs6 , one problem is that I can not install this scripts because I'm not permitted sign in Window as Administrator in the computer at office . When I install this scripts at home , I met the error as I mentioned above. So , is there another scripts that doesn't require installation ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the first thing you should do is to try the script. Paul's scripts most likely do not need to be installed into Photoshop Scripts folder you may be able to run the from you own folder or your desktop.  If you use Photoshop menu File>Scripts> and you scroll to the bottom of the scripts list the will be a Browse button.  Use Browse to select the script you wish to try from you folder or desktop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines