• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opencl greyed out on Windows VM | Tesla M10

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, currently I am trying to use Photoshop on my Windows VM (ESX host), the Tesla M10 graphics card is passing through and is also showing correctly in dxdiag/cpu-Z. The graphics card has OpenCL 3.0 and the newest driver installed (august 2022).

I deactivated the SVGA in the device manager and added photoshop to the (high performance mode) in apps.

The sniffer correctly found my Tesla M10-4Q

Every other graphics option works fine, only opencl isnt available.

My windows build: 17763 Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

any ideas?

any tips?photo1.PNGphoto2.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Hi, I was able to solve this problem, when I installed the opencl compability pack from the microsoft store. The M10 should be powerful enough, she is able to work on 32 VMs at one time. 25GB Ram and 4GBVram should be enough

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is not supported

2022-10-13 11_18_29-Settings.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, now I installed Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, but the error is still there. Any other design program which also uses opencl works fine.

Any fixes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I cannot find the M10 in the passmark chart: where do you think it stands compared to the M40 or M60?

According to https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html "consider using GPUs with an Average Ops/Sec of 2000 or higher " (but according to the above stats, it seems to be quite a poweful card)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was able to solve this problem, when I installed the opencl compability pack from the microsoft store. The M10 should be powerful enough, she is able to work on 32 VMs at one time. 25GB Ram and 4GBVram should be enough

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may help if you could post your Photoshop system info, in Photoshop go to Help > System Info, hit the copy button and paste the entire thing into this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines