Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Palette flottante de formes personnalisées

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salut à tous, 

j'utilise beaucoup les formes personnalisées. Je cherche à afficher la palette flottante de la liste de mes formes. Jusqu'à présent. je click/droit pour l'afficher. Mais je ne parviens pas à avoir une palette indépendante flottante de la liste des formes. Lorsque j'affiche la palette fenêtre/formes c'est la gestion des formes, mais impossible de les selectionner depuis cette fenêtre

Existe-il un moyen d'obtenir une palette flottante forme?

Merci d'avance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the translation wasn’t great but I am not quite sure what this is about. 

Could you please post screenshots to clarify. 

Are you saying that you cannot creates Shape Layers from the Shapes Panel (Window > Shapes)? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, sorry, I'll write it in English here (and past it on my original msg too): 

I want to use a floating custom shape panel. At the moment I use right/click to open it. But like for the brushes, I would like to have a panel with all my custom shapes open permanently and save me the right/click. 

If  I open the shape panel from Window, I get a panel but I cannot select from it. It's only to organise and export the shapes. 

Hope it is clearer

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problem placing Shape Layers from the Shapes Panel (see screen-recording). 

shapesPanel.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, 

yes if I drag the shape on the canvas. But I am using the shapes as pixels (not shape or path) and need to select it and then click and draw on the canvas. At the moment, this method only use the shape selected at the to bar, not from the shape panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, any more input on this issue to help me out?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why don’t you use Shape Layers? 

In any case I see no default option for what you want (if I understand that correctly). 

It might be possible to create a custom Panel but that might be fairly complicated; you might have to familiarize yourself with the new UXP first and I am not completely sure if one could evaluate the loaded custom shapes and represent them in such a panel as icons anyway and pass a selection back to the Tool. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines