• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PANIC MODE - My Adobe apps on Mac turned to trials

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a professional photographer that DEPEND on Adobe software. just came from a shoot and have URGENT WORK TO DO.

Fired up my Mac which just had an update, and now when opemning Ps and Lr they are telling me to BUY or start a trial [ Removed by Moderator ] My last monthly payment was on 24/12/2022. Not ionly that, when I log into my account, there are no past invoices either. Creative Cloud app shows my app, but only to TRY.

I am [ Removed by Moderator ] panicking. This is just not right, and WHY I FRIGGIN HATE SUBSCRIPTIONSSSSS. I called Adobe, but could only leave a message, and they hung up on me, assuming it's out of office for them. How friggin pathetic. Is this the way to treat professional photograhers [ Removed by Moderator ]

I have urgent work to do, [ Removed by Moderator ] - any ideas how to fix this?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the Photoshop preferences back to the factory defaults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best would be to get Support via chat. There are chat options at the bottom of this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines