Pattern Preview OpenGL enabled document windows

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a mac user and in Photoshop I use Pattern Preview pretty much every day. Yesterday, I updated my iOS and now when I try to use Pattern Preview I get this message: 

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.22.16 AM.png

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your system specs? It won't work on my old iMac. You said you updated your iOS - you mean your OS?

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a 2019 imac, here are the specs: 

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 12.01.56 PM.png

When I check the GPU compatibility it says everything is good to go? So I don't understand because it literally worked fine yesterday until I updated to the latest Monterey.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/can-not-rotate-canvas-with-hand-tool/...

This might hold the answer - try going on technology preview and unchecking 'enable native canvas' and checking 'deactivate native canvas'.  This solution seems to be a workaround as we're using an older technology as a result but it works.

🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines