• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PEN TOOL CURVE PROBLEM

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I've been using ps 6 since summer 2016 but im always having the same problem, everytime i use teh pen tool and curve, the next point will be curved in an odd angle even when i want it straight. This might be a beginner question but I NEED HELP!Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 8.14.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-22 at 8.13.46 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

You are seeing correct operation. The direction lines determine the curve - like pulling a stretched rubber band. Hold Ctrl or Cmd to move the entire direction line, Alt or Opt to move the two direction handles independently. See motion image:

Pen-Tool-Handles.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are seeing correct operation. The direction lines determine the curve - like pulling a stretched rubber band. Hold Ctrl or Cmd to move the entire direction line, Alt or Opt to move the two direction handles independently. See motion image:

Pen-Tool-Handles.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines